CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

the selling begins in earnest, page-11

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Its that simple and silly isnt it Hightrax. Finally at the business end of proceedings after so long yet coinciding with CMR's "VIX" (the FEAR INDEX) running at all time highs. 1.6 mill shares changing hands in a hurry today ... who will emerge the victor in the "smart" stakes? We are capped like a spec with an undefined resource yet already have the plant in place to start producing from this defined resource. As u say, first in best dressed in the producer stakes from here on ... and yeah reckon the cut-off line is already in place for the many "other" aspiring candidates looking to make good use of their unfunded resources. Whether we make a buck outa this or not .... well if we dont, what hope the rest. Yet China will still be looking for our stuff and paying what it takes to get it. Its that "simple" for me. Who knows where the low will be but its in that zone of firesale tag for mine and guess time to home in on it again for core additions backing the resources supercycle when no-one wants it any more cos they think financials are the way to go ... ha! Pick yr targets and fire at will time IMO ... with one eye over yr back for the grizzly. Lets see. Portfolio risk management is what its all about from here ... at least we aint 50 to 1 debt/liquidity leveraged like the global banks. Just would like to see our leaders a little more user-friendly to the psycho needs of their troops.
    IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.