QBE 1.14% $16.81 qbe insurance group limited

the selling begins, page-10

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You hit the nail on the head "KittyBoomBoom".

Different strokes for different folks.

If I had known was being bought on downtrend then obviously wouldn't have bought at all! Timing was simply way out on that one. Timing is everything. Win some-lose some. Held on to the stock "takeprofits" loyally for as long as poss. [poss. too long but sometimes sentiment gets in the way] but eventually had to realise time to cut & run. Yes, going up. No, I don't think going up in immediate future to anywhere near what I would expect as a return from that kind of outlay. My belief-been wrong before.

On the stock itself I think QBE has great upside to come, is a great Company and a real standout in Insurance sector and yes in YOUR situation I would hold too! Just remember in future before you give someone a kicking that there are a lot of different reasons why we have the strategies we have. Our reason for investing is the same-to make money. How we get there is up to the individual.It only matters that we all do get there.

Even though my personal sentiment is a sell I have marked it as a buy because, under normal circumstances it should now be. Good luck to all QBE'ers. You will be riding a wave if you hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.81
Change
0.190(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $25.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.72 $16.88 $16.65 $55.89M 3.324M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $16.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.81 19908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.