QBE 1.11% $17.31 qbe insurance group limited

the selling begins, page-13

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    G'day again :takeprofits"

Nothing personal. Good exchange.

Yeah, I can understand the confusion from your perspective.

"How can you have a sentiment of sell, but also a sentiment of buy?"

My comment was "Even though my personal sentiment is a sell I have marked it as a buy because, under normal circumstances it should now be a buy."

I was trying to say that in my circumstance I must mark it as a sell but as my circumstance doesn't mirror that of the "general investment public" and if I were still part of that I would be showing a Buy sentiment.

Therefore we are really no different. If I were in your younger shoes [I should be so lucky] then I would also be arguing the same case as you and be showing a buy sentiment. No different to you.

Perhaps hard to explain here. Hopefully I did.

In other words while I will sell I would like the luxury of time to be able to hold and buy. It is a good Coy. but I don't want to sit & wait any longer. Your patience will prevail and eventually reward you. In a few years look back and think gannp was silly to opt. out. Gannp isn't silly to opt out as those few years can be more productively utilised IMO. However also in a few years you may understand my point of view more.

Invest well and keep kicking goals!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.31
Change
0.190(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $26.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.37 $17.46 $17.31 $74.31M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11613 $17.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.31 69740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.