QBE 0.79% $16.55 qbe insurance group limited

More than aware TakeProfits how the game works and I have done...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    More than aware TakeProfits how the game works and I have done exceptionally well.

Your comments take in to account nothing more than your own strategy and doesn't consider that other people may have different agendas.

If you too were 67 years young maybe you would have a different outlook.

I have a lot of other stocks I want to pursue further because they are already running hot rather than sitting on a lot of money doing potentially zip! What it may or not do in the future doesn't interest me. Hang on to your stocks if that is how you operate. I won't ridicule YOU!!!

My money could be doing A LOT BETTER! That too TakeProfits is a fundamental of investing. Know when to hold 'em & know when to fold 'em.

Sell back to me @ $30?? No way. My money will have made a lot more money by that time.

You have your strategy-I have mine. Mine works and while it works I aint about to mess with it.

Good luck with your strategy but remember we are all in it for different reasons and with varying degrees of success. I will match my success dollar for dollar against yours anytime. Winners are grinners and I'm laughing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.55
Change
0.130(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.51 $16.67 $16.47 $70.09M 4.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1359 $16.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.56 18652 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.