HDR hardman resources limited

the selloff we had to have .. now for td, page-15

1. 1,564 Posts.
    re: selloff hooter to harmano Hi H
    I have a question for you ? as a long term holder I know you are not a HDR ramper or downramper ? I like you was out of the stock after the coup and sat on the side line till the dust settled.

I seem to remember you also owned OSH ? I dont like the flow of money out of HDR at this time as it does smell of a rat and the $$$$$$ is rarely wrong.

My question is given the general market sentiment and the panic selling ? OSH would appear to have suffered as much as HDR ? and as we know it has nothing to with Mauritania ? so do you really think this selldown is stock specific to HDR.

A duster at Tevet would appear to priced in ? so its not that? So what other inside knowledge could this be.

Volume is comparative low compared to the panic sells of the past , coups , plugged and abandoned etc.

It makes good trading sense to have stops so you have been prudent getting out once the key supports at $2.16 and $2.07 failed.

How low will it go ? who knows ? Im only holding in my super fund at present and im bleeding pretty bad on them but I really dont want to sell at this level ? however if we dont know something ?? Maybe a placement or Tiof being a dud then I would like to know that.

I seem to think its just underperformance and a general selldown that is being overdone. I thought we had filled the gap yesterday and $2.07 would again prove to be support ? I was clearly wrong.

Cheers Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.