the senate and the treasury advice, page-15

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Lets try Useless and even Worse because it is done with borrowed money..

Yayyy at last there is some discussion about the quality of this expenditure.

"If only one could find all of these highly capacity building infrastructure projects and turn the tap on now, everybody would do it, the difficulty is they don't exist," he said.
    WELL I know of some very high quality building developments that are faltering due to lack of funding and the workers under threat of losing jobs ..These projects are underway...do they expect to let these floundering projects sink and then send all these very elite builders into schoolyards to knock up a classroom or two?
    Why is government always so impractacle and wasteful?
    Perhaps we should sell the whole government thing to private operators or has that already happened unofficially? lol

Interesting that US senate is deliberating on their next package at this time.
    Makes my feel like we are tied to their every move and I'm glad that we can watch them before jumping into the frying pan of debt.

I see that Super funds might get involved with investment in infrastrucutr which was looked at even before Labour were elected.
    There must be a lot of cash somewhere actually needing to bring in better returns than these low interest times can deliver...ie Insurance and guaranteed income type business.

Australia is different to USA and EU and we must be very careful not to blindly copy their actions.
    Sure we must support good companies to ensure that valueable employees keep working in industries of core worth.

I think that we should export those pink batts and not give them away..because the US needs them more than us. But can they afford them?
    Anyone interested in a very big supply of excellent insulation??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.