THE SENSIBLE RIGHT REVOLUTION, page-12

1. 84,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''as I gather though the only reason the right have won more seats is the use of immigration as the key trigger for support.''

the more I think about it from the evidence ------- several European nations moving far right (not traditional right), several moving to the left, the UK moving from conservative to Labour --------

the more I think that immigration if just a proxy for cost of living

my guess is that if cost of living wasn't an issue at all - then, immigration wouldn't get the traction it's got atm

and immigration isn't the cause of things like the power and energy price rises in the UK or France or Germany -------------- it's other factors - war and mismanagement for a start --

and the far right - come in with policies promising hits in both areas - cheaper energy by cutting tax on energy and curbing immigration

what do the electorate think? ----------- they think that it's all immigrants fault for their cost of living pressures -

it's got little or nothing to do with it

most people aren't smart enough to think things through - so they follow the herd and i if the herd is clapping far right - then, they all clap far right -- and say - oh, we'll give them a go - they haven't had a go

uh huh ------------- last time they had a go ------- we had WW2
    Last edited by pintohoo: 15/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.