THE SENSIBLE RIGHT REVOLUTION, page-16

1. 18,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    it’s not just me that you do that to. i remain as intelligent or otherwise as I ever was but my attacks were not that savage to start with. No point tracking the history of the exchanges but don’t think you were lily white. and I will continue to pay attention to the words people use rather than guess or assume

I will also continue to challenge people if they think it ok to challenge me. And eventually if it gets personalised I’ll do the same back. That’s not behaviour I particularly like engaging in but being polite doesn’t seem to make much difference on hotcopper

Note - I didn’t suggest that they slam borders shut but myopic or not it remains a possibility. Reasoning - well one can be entirely logical even if it looks flawed to another - because it depends on the premise from which one is working. So to go to your point of what’s sensible - most people struggle to go back to determining whether there is an be agreed premise When that happens you have positional rather than principle based negotiations and the consequences are obvious

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.