SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

db85, We are not talking about trading here, so don't imply in...

1. 1,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    db85,
    We are not talking about trading here, so don't imply in your post I provided misleading information here.

We are talking about analyzing a historical event, so its not material if the shorts were at 10% or 15%.

The general topic of discussion is whether posters want to assume that it was in fact our major shareholder offering out the stock, to MAKE MONEY when POO was the common denominator.

The topic of conversation revolves around whether THAT shareholder needs to disclose to the other shareholders if they did in fact lend out the stock to MAKE MONEY , during our darkest hours, which could have triggers stop losses on margins and FORCED other shareholders to sell out, and thus LOSE MONEY.

The post shouldn't be about proving that you looked up shortman and verified shorts maxed out at a little above 10% nor is it about trying to discredit me by saying you prefer to trade on facts and figures not guestimates. You can guestimate when you are dealing with immaterial information or if the information is off point because you are looking at something historical.

It think most other posters see the real topic of discussion from these posts, everyone possibly except you bd85.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.