It always amazes me how some of the political bent have a...

1. 24,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

It always amazes me how some of the political bent have a selfish attitude that surpasses concerns about others purely for political point scoring.

Forget the political party point scoring and at the very least, try and make an effort to understand the position some of our elderly are in.

As I posted earlier.
    "..The idea is to ensure some of the most vulnerable people are not left stranded when analog TV is turned off..."

Fact sheet

What is the Household Assistance Scheme?

For the vast majority of people, making the switch to digital TV is a relatively straightforward and inexpensive exercise. However, the Australian Government understands that some people need help to get ready for digital TV

The Household Assistance Scheme provides assistance to older Australians, veterans and people with disabilities, or their carers, to convert to digital TV where they have not already converted and need help to do so...

...quality, safe, reliable service that delivers the most appropriate solution for households, from a simple set-top box through to a new antenna installation or a satellite TV set-top box and dish

http://www.digitalready.gov.au/getattachment/cf33dd1d-1527-4389-8a59-135339dd876e/Household-Assistance-Scheme-factsheet;;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.