The shame of Nauru, page-43

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Really, these are obviously fake refugees. Whether with their own finances, or extended family pooled resources, or borrowed...they were on their way here to take advantage of our way of life and, generally, our benevolent welfare provisions, and walking point - for many other relatives they certainly plan to bring in. Otherwise they would be in Pakistan or some other neighbouring country. Each and every one of them knows the scam before they left....and once here in the area are getting coached by our own dugites..to articulate their BS. They know what to write and claim...what works and what doesn't.....they have their own wiki to guide them. Wallah....they can list every fake torment, every dreamt Taliban threat....What I find most infuriating is the fake Iranian refugees....Hmm....this is the closest thing to a democracy the Gulf has....but somehow these Muslim Iranians demand to be entitled to invade my country. I feel some sympathy for the Iranian Christians and Bahais escaping Muslim persecution....and in very limited numbers they should be accepted. Muslim Iranians, surely a joke....but one our immigration authorities should slam the door on forever. Good work being done on Nauru. But looking forward to seeing it closed and everyone put on an orange boat and GPS'd far away.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.