LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Helloooooooooooooooo LOMMERS @h00ts This chart reminds me of...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Helloooooooooooooooo LOMMERS
    @h00ts
    This chart reminds me of your recent fork chart!
    Check your charts again & or your settings
    Between 21 & 22 Jan 2016

@bungy234 Thank You

Have any you guys done some wacky calcs
    from bungy's post:
    2 Snippets(cut copy and paste from part one)
    The second biggest, wealthiest kimberlite company in the world is GEM diamonds and it averages 1.6 CPHT. We are seeing grades of 7, 8 and 10 CPHT at Lulo, and we’re seeing more valuable diamonds.

look at the volume of LOM specials that we recover and the contribution it makes to the overall revenue, this mine is unparalleled in the diamond space

Gem Diamonds
    *Note See Data from GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED Trading update for Q1 2016 copied and pasted below
    Market cap 190.85m GBP
    SHARE PRICE

03 JUN 08:14

138.00GBX
    converted to
    Au Dollar
    $2.72
    ·   GEM Diamond Average price  of US$ 1 9381 per carat achieved for first three tenders in 2016
    (US$ 2 1571 for the first three tenders of 2015)
    P.S. I have not included their second mine which only achieves US$ 160 per carat,

LOM - Lommers "please bare in mind that these are alluvial results only"
    MB-8 over US$5k/ct, MB-6 US$4k/ct, E46 is averaging US$1.3k/ct.
    So you can see, very, very special areas

Lommers REALLY think about this with much Brain matter/thoughts,
    " if and when our other kimbos come into operations"
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

My Wet Finger Short to Long Term Weather Forecast from the Office Aircon Is-

Early there will be one, followed by a second blue sky when we become a kimbo mine!
    Then Folks Two more confirmed kimbo mines
    FOUR BIG BLUE SKY EVENTS!

Buy.jpg

*GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED
    Trading update for Q1 2016

Gem Diamonds Limited (LSE: GEMD) ("Gem Diamonds" or the "Company" or the "Group") is pleased to provide the following Trading Update detailing the Group's operational performance for the Period 1 January 2016 to 31 March  2016 ("Q1 2016") or (the "Period") and sales performance to the date of this report.

Letšeng:
    Strong start to the year with production in line with plan. Prices steady for higher quality goods.
    ·    Recovered 28 698 carats during the Period (reflecting a 28% increase on the first quarter of 2015).
    ·    Ore treated was 1 624 964 tonnes (up 14% on Q1 2015).
    ·    Recovered grade was 1.77cpht (up 12% on Q1 2015).
    ·    Average price of US$ 1 9381 per carat achieved for first three tenders in 2016 (US$ 2 1571 for the first three tenders of 2015).
    ·    Zero Lost Time Injuries (LTIs) for the Period, resulting in 522 consecutive LTI free days to the end of the Period.

[1] Refer to section 2.2 "Rough Diamond Sales and Diamonds Extracted for Manufacturing" for further details.

Ghaghoo:
    Production slowdown and cost reduction plan implemented.
    ·    Downsizing process advanced.
    ·    Buffer zone successfully created to contain sand ingress.
    ·    Development of production block 2 on Level 1 is progressing well.
    ·    47 diamonds greater than 4.8 carats each were recovered during the Period, including 3 diamonds larger than 10.8 carats, with the largest being a 12.99 carat diamond.
    ·    Recovered 11 029 carats during the Period
    ·    Achieved US$ 160 per carat for the parcel sold in the Period.

Financial:
    Strong Balance Sheet maintained. Ordinary and special dividend subject to shareholder approval at the Company's AGM in June.
    · The Group had US$ 68.8 million cash on hand at the end of the Period (excluding the receipts from the third tender), of which US$ 60.6 million was attributable to Gem Diamonds.
    ·    During the Period, the Board recommended a dividend of 5 US cents per ordinary share (US$ 6.9 million) to shareholders following the announcement of the 2015 Full Year results on 15 March 2016. The payment is to be made on 14 June 2016 to holders of ordinary shares on the register at close of business on 13 May 2016.
    ·    The Board also recommended a once off special dividend of 3.5 US cents per ordinary share (US$ 4.8 million) to shareholders.
    ·    During the Period, Letšeng paid dividends of US$ 20.8 million, which resulted in a net cash flow of US$ 13.1 million to Gem Diamonds and a cash outflow from the Group as a result of withholding taxes of US$ 1.5 million and payment of the Government of Lesotho's dividend portion of US$ 6.2 million.

Gem Diamonds' CEO, Clifford Elphick commented:

"The prices achieved for Letšeng's top quality and large diamonds have remained steady and have contributed to an average price of US$ 1 938 per carat for the first three Letšeng tenders.
    At Ghaghoo the downsizing of the operation is advanced and the buffer zone around the sand ingress has been successfully created. Development of the second production block on Level 1 has progressed well and will be the main source of ore for the remainder of the year. A parcel of 14 114 carats of Ghaghoo diamonds was sold during the Period for an average of US$ 160 per carat, which is some 7 percent above the previous price achieved in December 2015"
    Last edited by FixItDad: 05/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.