IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

The Share Price Speculation Thread, page-69

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    well Mr qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq I am some what confused with someone who has such an interest in a stock but does not own it.
    Indeed of late an overwhelming % of your post on hotcopper are placed on the MBE thread.
    Whislt some post seem informative you have been down ramping the stock since I have been following it......I think the share price was 13 cents and probably well before that.
    I do wonder what your motives are as most investors I know are either long or short a stock whislt they continue to put so much time and effort into following it.
    For me the company continues to tick all the boxes.
    As a growth company in a growth industry they have barely put a foot wrong and we can debate there future prospects as much as we like but they continue to put the runs on the board and have done since I purchased at 13 cps and again at 20 cps.
    I am a great believer in past performance is a good indicator of future performance and despite your down ramping management continue to march this company in the right direction. They seem very capable at opening up further revenue streams for the future
    For that reason today I took the opportunity of buying more shares as not only do I like what the company is achieving I also believe 27.5 cps offers very good risk versus rewards.
    I also believe we will see the share price fall reverse as we near the 1/4 report.
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.