ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

chaya, don't get me wrong ... i would never suggest the death or...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    chaya, don't get me wrong ... i would never suggest the death or illness of anyone is a 'throw away line' scenario.

the question i have and what i am saying is, those governments are the reason why they are in the cr apper they are in. they don't give a rats backside about their own citizens let alone anyone else in the world. again my opinion only, and it's not an opinion about the poor people living in these countries, but the sometimes corrupt and lazy governments running them.

Why is China Inc buying up Australian resources and everywhere else in the world? why not fund a massive clean technology project or projects? why not set up winds farms? under water 'farms' etc. harnessing hot air from corporate head offices and politicians chambers (lol) - it's all too hard and costly, no money to be made, too long to see anything come of it etc.

i won't start because i'll get fired up over the never ending global warming/pollution argument and we'll both get booted for being off topic!! lol

i'll give you one example ... our carbon tax and any other measure we put in place here to help curb greenhouses gasses and global warming. it causes never ending debate, job losses, etc ... for what .... a fraction of a fraction of the world's gases? all i hear are scare campaigns about we are the highest per capita this and that. pfffft it's all relative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $111 37.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 19371688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7684786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.