ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

chaya .. it was a thoughtful comment, just not necessarily a...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    chaya .. it was a thoughtful comment, just not necessarily a politically correct one in some people's eyes.

i wonder how much of an impact some proper PLANNING by the chinese would have avoided some of the issues they face today or do they expect to continue to build ghost towns, use the worlds resources then come back and say ooops, we've destroyed the air over our country ... can we have yours please? i would also question how many kickbacks certain people would have recieved by approving a coal power plant to be built around/near homes vs in the middle of nowhere and transported in. anyway, again, that's another debate for another time.

how about nuclear energy? cleanest in the world isn't it? it's there, it's known, it's used but we are now scared of it because of the anti nuclear mongers. why not use that as an alternative?

going back to the original comment, as a taxpayer i do not want my money funding somepone else's problem. we have enough of our own headaches here that need solving, that are relatively more important to us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.