ATH 14.3% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Whatever the 21st of Sep deal has been, ATH has to make an...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Whatever the 21st of Sep deal has been, ATH has to make an application to the Fund to get their help in PBT2 commercialization. But to make an application, ATH must know the means of help the Fund can give. The Fund is an investment fund and so an investor. There are rules, insider rules, etc. The Fund has many big Pharma companies as investors.
    When the MC is very low and IMO, low because of very heavy manipulation, ATH cannot print new shares for the Fund and dilute the ownership of the present investors ( IMO) as did happen in the first 2 investments of the Fund. So there have probably been long negotiations on how this support and help to ATH can be organized.
    IMO the first step is that the Fund needs to be an investor in ATH. If this is now clear, after this 21 of Sep deal, ATH can make a formal request for specific help (possibly loans, other finance methods, etc.). These methods have been discussed and negotiated after the 4th of April (the silence of the Fund started) and perhaps the formal ATH request is now on the table in the Fund ????.
    So the Fund will be the first to tell how they will be helping ATH, IMO. But when the Fund investors are mostly pharma companies, there may be also early negotiations with Big Pharma, who knows?

So I am waiting for the Fund to tell us something, perhaps a deal with ATH. But this is only my speculation, silence on both sides has been strict. No rumors. Only speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.18K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 52064257 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126697935 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.