ATH 11.1% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

This investor needs to be somebody wanting to be an owner of ATH...

1. 2,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    This investor needs to be somebody wanting to be an owner of ATH and not to make any effect on the market when buying 9,5 million shares. Somebody buying 9.5 million shares could increase the price, especially when volumes have been at a low level. It cannot be anybody close to the management. The investor got this favor from the management and even at a discounted price level. Who is the one the management needs to give any favors?

My answer has been that the investor needs to be the Fund. Ownership in a company with potential over 30 different antibiotic-resistant molecules would result in much more than their 10-year goal of 2-4 new molecules. An investment with $129K without any more shares could be a very good investment but of course, they could buy more later. Market capital is now some US$ 21 M. With all these new antibiotic-resistant drugs it can be in billions, who knows, and perhaps make their 129K investment 1000 fold?

What would ATH get? It could get loans and other types of help to get PBT2 to the world markets. ATH needs to be on good terms with the Fund. The Fond has representatives from all big pharma companies and the real commercialization comes only by big pharma buying the licenses. But when ATH and the Fund are on the same side of the table negotiating with big pharma it could be very helpful for ATH. The ownership of the Fund in ATH is essential. By helping ATH to get deals done, the Fund would be an active investor in ATH. I think that would be just what the Fund wants to be.

Now it is 3 weeks since the 21st of September. I would expect the next steps to be announced before the annual meeting in 4 weeks.

I write this not to irritate anybody and it is speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.55K 3.241M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 71906262 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 32338803 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.