QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Hi Bukka,Glad to see you're still a proactive poster on HC QPN...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi Bukka,

Glad to see you're still a proactive poster on HC QPN threads, and still have strong beliefs behind the QPN story.

I definitely still have very strong and positive views surrounding QPN and definitely still believe in the QPN story.

I have always stated that I am and will always remain a long term QPN shareholder, but for the short term (especially since the CR was announced) I have obviously decided to concentrate on several other stocks which I have been heavily involved in, which include SIR, PEX and KNL. Although recently I sold off all my SYR stocks which I have held when the SP was below 20c but will definitely get back in prior to the JORC being released.

Anyways, I knew that the QPN CR would take a lengthy time to complete , thus I capitalised by purchasing a significant number of shares @ 5cents a while back, thus I now hold a significant amount of shares in QPN, and will hold these shares long term.

I thought it might be worthwhile to share on HC and wanted to see if other HC members could confirm rumours that QPN are winding up on the remaining $2.5M CR entitlement issue and if rumours in Indonesia are correct that there has been progress with relations to the drilling rig.

I also wanted to see if anyone could confirm rumours that from the $2.5M CR Entitlement issue there has been significant interest from investors ( which include domestic and international institutions) that had invested in the initial $2.$M CR placement as they have first preference to participate in the $2.5M CR entitlement issue? If these rumours are true, does anyone have any idea what their participation will be in the CR Entitlement Issue?

I’m hoping these investors participate heavily in the CR Entitlement Issue, because I expect they will be long term shareholders which will minimise the dilutionary effect on the market cap.

We still have a while to go, and I look forward to QPN actually commencing their drilling program, because nearly all of us are positive that we will hit success! That’s why I believe QPN is for long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.