AVR 0.00% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

The Shed, page-42

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

Some of what the shed had inside of it " Plant equipment " was the part that was a good deal for AHZ. But the plant stuff would have cost more for them to buy it new (AHZ} buy quite a lot more (in the millions), the hard part was they knew that the staff that come with it had to play ping pong for a few months, which did cost a buck or two and more to the point it was still cheaper to do it that way,( the deal ended up good for both)
    But the real good news is we have one of the best company ping pong teams going round on the ASX if not the world, maybe these are the results we are waiting for the finals. (we may have 2 teams now one Vax the other Regen) They can only do one thing at a time so I guess they are more focused on ping pong than the results for the vax; as they dont seem to mind the SP going down (while the whole of the market thought it would be before now}. But hey they will get a bonus regardless.
    They stated that they didn't have the cash to move all the programs ahead quickly, but now they have got the cash there dulling it up like they were broke. It's time for them to move forward as they have stated or it will get worse before it gets better. IMO it will get better but ATM it seams like they don't give a rats ass. But again the AGM will come and with no proxy vote so they can drive into the bonus pigs swill and all but Lee can buy there opps and get bonus shares and sell them on market as they have been doing
    Great company to like hard company to own. been saying that for years
    Still haven't said its a buy or sell each to there own, but it is getting back to my strike zone but slowly
    No clue by me but by AHZ them either

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.20 $14.76 $13.70 $355.0K 25.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 988 $14.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.99 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.