ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

The Sheikh, page-12

1. 6,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    I agree that there seems to be cause for more optimism following this appointment of the Sheikh within ARV, and perhaps even on a much wider basis involving Pilbara and WA resources and relevance regarding battery and sustainable power revolution. His previous active interest and involvement in sustainable power initiatives and accomplishments is impressive and way above the global average. Even Tesla and other EV manufacturers have picked up on the Dubai connection and likely future global role as the reliance on UAE oil reduces. Why would he be bothered accepting the key ole with a rather flea bitten and struggling little company like ARV unless he had very good reasons and motives? I doubt its just due to potential riches from gold, because he already has more money than he'll ever need and he could have chosen a better entry point than ARV appears to be so far. Could his involvement and interest even have influenced the decision by ARV and CSIRO to proceed with the deep hole drill that seemed a bit incongruous and extravagant to many holders at the time?

This is becoming all very intriguing and maybe its time an enterprising Australian journalist contacted him about his recent appointment and interests, especially in relation to WA? There's lots of info about some of his sustainability initiatives and activities on social media, but this one I found interesting.
    https://www.arabianbusiness.com/int...-is-revving-up-for-an-electric-car-revolution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $712 78.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1287716 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 430225 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.