The shining sun on the world, page-15

1. 1,541 Posts.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: "Whoever tells lies about me intentionally should take his seat in Hellfire."

Someone told me

I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history The honest, trustworthy, who never lied, and his mercy to the worldsnot only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today.

This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah!

A ticket without return

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.