Yes Correct whereuWell, great @angusmcfangledang thinks that...

1. 27,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes Correct whereu

Well, great @angusmcfangledang thinks that whereu is correct.

No different with Christians,they seek out and want to worship their God,to say they shouldn't discuss or debate etc the concepts and beliefs presented to them,is no different than going to a car club where there's no cars and you're not allowed to discuss your car,because there maybe an argument or disagreement.
    Of course, that is what I expect.

Im sure you wouldnt suggest that atheists should not address their concepts to each other and discuss differing points etc?The origins of life and its complexities?
    Correct.
    And atheists also discuss the principles related to God and know a lot about God which sometimes leads to atheism. Most of us will change our minds and revert to theism if we find evidence to do so. I confess that I don't find your approach helpful in this search.

Of course you wouldn't see the trinity in my way,
    you're an atheist,so you have a totally different world view.

I don't know what your way of seeing the trinity is and so I don't know.
    What I did know is that the way that I see the Trinity is the same as that to applies to many Christians.

From a Christian viewpoint,the bible says this is life eternal,that they should know thee,the only true God,and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.
    Where do you learn these concepts?
    The bible.
    So to say people should just love each other,but dont worry about the rest,is a bizarre comment imo
    I agree with Jesus's teaching that we should love our enemies as the commandment that covers the law and the prophets and thought that for Christians that knowing God and Jesus entails trying to follow this the most important commandment.
    In spite of being an atheist (or maybe because I'm an atheist), I try to follow this commandment.
    I confess that as you can see on this forum I often fail dismally.

---
    I need to stop there - sorry.
    I have a long day tomorrow and must complete the preparations

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.