BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

re: the ship is sinking, kris just wants to get ba lol this guy...

1. 191 Posts.
    re: the ship is sinking, kris just wants to get ba lol this guy is halarious, ramps it up when he holds....

ramps it down when hes waiting to get back in.

kris if you honestly thought that btv was good value when you posting all your "btv is set to run" and all that sh!t, then 1 day later you dump the stock and go to buy PNO which subsequenlty falls through the floor the day you buy it..... Ahahah your a hopeless stock trader mate, you get into pno at a time any half wit could of seen the upward trend was over for the time being.....

krisbarry1's trading strategy

-ramp any stock you buy till the day you sell it, then down ramp it!

-then after you made a loss on previous stock, go buy a stock (pno) which the day before made really good gains( i dunno maybe it will happen again the day after-retrace? whats retrace? consolidation? duh i dunno)

- after all this announce that your waiting to get back into the first stock that you originally made a loss on when "it sinks", damn i wish i knew when a stock was gonna sink.

Great strats, what did rene rivikin teach you those?

anyway i know it seems like a personel attack, and i am actually wondering why i actually spent time doing this........ maybe to warn others who may believe your dribble..

Gotta love that ignore button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lata

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.