NXT 0.88% $16.92 nextdc limited

Morgans Research Analyst Nick Harris wrote last week: MTU.......

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Morgans Research Analyst Nick Harris wrote last week:

MTU....
       Dodo Founder (Larry Kestelman) owned ~8% of  MTU shares. He vended Dodo into MTU for cash & scrip.
       Larry's shares came out of escrow in April 2014.   The share price tracked down to $5.60 at the end of April
       Late June - there are suggestions in the media that MTU was looking to acquire Lumo (it would probably require an equity raise).
       July - Larry hadn't sold his stock and the shorters started to get nervous. MTU stock trading is around $6.00
       5 August 14 - the selling price of Lumo escalates (according to the media). Most analyst start saying the price is too high for MTU and they are likely out of the running.
    27th Aug MTU said on their results call they were out of the Lumo process.

The MTU share price added 35% over the period. going from $5.50 - $7.50

I'm hoping we see a similar thing with NXT starting very shortly

Aug 14 - Founders stock comes out of escrow (albeit self imposed). NXT Board guides to EBITDA profitability in FY15 (new investors start showing interest)

Sept 14 - Private equity bids for Canberra Data Centres - draws a valuation line for NXT of at least $2.40

October -

NXT AGM hopefully a positive trading update. Q1  sales - as released in August preso are well ahead of company guidance.

Microsoft Azure goes live (I believe) - should be a big uplift in NXT co-lo and cross connect sales (not in anyone's numbers)

Shorters start getting nervous ?? and hopefully start covering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.