PDN 3.74% $11.34 paladin energy ltd

the short term danger could be, page-11

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    You guys have it all wrong. The shortage will or could be bought at spot prices with a hedge. The end game is neutral because when PDN actually produces this amount it could deliver it to who ever it bought it from no matter what the price is. Think derivatives and hedges before you talk big business....

The fact of the matter is that the market never knew how to read into uranium 3 years ago when I including the canadians were buying heavily. In fact I could say the same for about 1 year ago.

It was only recently that some of the brokers caught onto PDN.

Do you think they are now uranium experts overnight? NO WAY.

Just like back then they are totally in the dark and having all sorts of stabs in the dark.

All that has happened to PDN is that there was a mechanical (NOT CHEMIMCAL) hitch which is now fixed and all is well. THEY ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT CAN TAKE ADVANAAGE OF U PRICE RISES and have very good prospects for the future.

THE PROBLEM WIHT MOST PEOPLE IS THAT THEY WAANT THE SHARE PRICE TO GO TO $100 in a week. THESE LEMMINGS WILL LOSE money.

I have been in the stock for now close to 3 years and every year it returns me more than the all ords average return. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.34
Change
-0.440(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $3.390B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.39 $11.56 $11.31 $36.85M 3.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3200 $11.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.40 1054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.