WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The (short term) problem with OBJ

1. 298 Posts.
    Anyone who has spent the requisite amount of time and energy reading up on the history of this company, the partnering multinationals, the milestones achieved, the absence of bad news, knows that this stock is significantly undervalued.

Indeed, there are forces at play which seemingly endlessly drive the share price down, on low volumes. Every time the share price gets a kick-along as a result of news, or some unknown reason (someone becoming aware of what's unfolding here and wanting in toot sweet is my guess), the forces come back into play and the price drifts down again.

I know there are many of us who have loaded up on OBJ and who occasionally top-up at these silly prices.

But what stops others, those who do pay attention to what's happening with companies like OBJ, from grabbing all they can before the inevitable big money announcement?

I think there's a relationship between the "keep the price down" forces and these types. They know that the price is not going to run away until a big money announcement, and they think that, upon a big money announcement, even if they have to pay a premium on top of the current price, it'll still be bloody cheap. There'll still be people selling who don't really appreciate how big this is going to be, who'll sell to them.

So in the meantime, they can keep their money in their pocket, or deploy it elsewhere short-term, and jump when the whistle blows.

As a result, I think it's going to be Groundhog Day until we get the first big money announcement. But when that news breaks, there'll be no looking back. The secret will be out.

My 2c worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.