UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Sorry about the previous deleted message. I was trying to paste...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Sorry about the previous deleted message. I was trying to paste the below but since ios8 I keep having huge problems with copy and paste. So, with my tongue firmly in cheek...

HAND FULL OF ACES - Given there are only four aces in a deck, this seems a highly dubious claim...in the parlance of cards...some may consider it a "bluff". Others, given the history will consider the use of this phrase or others like it a "tell".

GAME CHANGER - not sure if this is a meaning or philosophy. It used to mean bringing something that nobody had into the market. With so many competing companies in this space it is naive to think we are the only people changing the market. In the AS dictionary, perhaps game changer means the same as moving the goal posts. We are building factory in st Marys, no, we are building in China, no, we are building and floating in The USA. No, the reject able syringe is going to make millions, actually , the reconstitution market is for us and we are a "game changer". Actually, Bolus drug injection is where we are a GC...actually ocujet...seems the game changes a lot but we never seem to get past the warm up. (Note: please don't construe this as criticism, it is intended for the tone of this thread ) SHORTERS - Excuse for poor performance.

IMMINENT - bizzare almost narssacistic attempt to change the meaning of a word

TSUNAMI - I am at a loss

COMMERCIAL SUPPLY AGREEMENT - "investors should not rely on the information concerning the commercial supply agreement". (Release to market) so what information should we rely on?

FEW DAYS - Random number of no fixed value

FINALISE NEGOTIATIONS......THIS CALENDAR YEAR - this could mean that they are finalized because they do not agree...and therefore they are finalized.

SIGNIFICANT COMMERCIAL REVENUE - Tapping the ATM HYPER-GROWTH - Sorry folks, this is actually a typo and incorrectly pronounced word that is easy to make. It should be HYPO-GROWTH

SHAREHOLDER CLASS ACTION - Wonderful,piece of fiction driven by greedy faceless legal beagles who couldn't even find a seconder for the filed motion.

FEAR - The look on AS offsiders face at the Sydney Investor meeting when the slideshow kept crashing

ATM - Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) is, according to the ATM Forum, "a telecommunications concept defined by ANSI and ITU (formerly CCITT) standards for carriage of a complete range of user traffic, including voice, data, and video signals".[1]ATM was developed to meet the needs of the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network, as defined in the late 1980s,[2]and designed to unify telecommunication and computer networks. It was designed for a network that must handle both traditional high-throughput data traffic (e.g., file transfers), and real-time, low-latency content such as voice and video. The reference model for ATM approximately maps to the three lowest layers of the ISO-OSI reference model: network layer, data link layer, and physical layer.[3] ATM is a core protocol used over the SONET/SDH backbone of the public switched telephone network (PSTN) and Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), but its use is declining in favour of all IP. Sorry I couldn't help myself...confusing, isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.