RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Thanks so much for your in depth reply roka. I'm still trying to...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thanks so much for your in depth reply roka. I'm still trying to get my head around it but I can get the gist of what your saying. Looks like there is more strength in the longs and they are just waiting for the right time to cause a short squeeze. As a layman it looks like gold is stabilizing right now so it will be interesting to see if it does have this horror week ahead as there's no guarantee monetary policy will be set to a hold or possible easing of interest rates which is bullish for gold. You have given me and dare say a lot on this forum a lot to think about.

As far as RMS is concerned it does have good support around these levels. 2 Trading day's ago it fought off the shorters to rise 3.5 cents when POG went up slightly only to give it all back the next day when the POG went down further. It will be interesting to see how it holds up if gold goes down further. I am still buying.

The stock is being shorted to the tune of 1.6% which isnt alot but is still 10.5 million shares which at some stage will be squeezed.
    I hold a lot of this stock and have a good entry point. I intend to hold for the longer term (over a year) so I only pay half tax.

Happy easter to you as well
    5riven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.030(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.97 $1.94 $4.955M 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44661 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 232625 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.