MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Well, I dare not disagree with 'The Prof's' mate Ecoool and I...

1. 6,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1280
    Well, I dare not disagree with 'The Prof's' mate Ecoool and I continue to learn.

The devil is in the detail of course and having a contract to repurchase sounds feasible. But, as shorting is only loaning the shares anyway, it infers the shares will be retuned at some point.

Having a firm agreement that you will take them back negates the responsibility to provide change of ownership? I just don't know. I will wait and see.

If what Ecoool is saying is correct then it could well be SI lending out the shares for shorting - there is no way of Ecoool knowing who of the major SHs is doing it - he is also assuming it is the major SHs - safe assumption. That would never cross Ecoool's mind that it could be SI. Because of that, I don't think Ecoool/turtles are correct. I would of heard of this by now? Maybe via the ADR's there is some loop hole.....maybe. I will watch as it has to unravel at some point and the numbers of Thorney share holding will reverse if he is correct.

SI and AW are very close. Helped each other through hardship and loss over the years. Refer joint article they did earlier this year. If AW is doing it, SI would know. If SI is turning a blind eye for his mate he shares an office with, then......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.