MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

'@Barman76 I think it depends on what excites you? Personally I...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    '@Barman76 I think it depends on what excites you? Personally I will allow my excitement to run riot. In my opinion it is like the first few days of spring. Green shoots, buds on the trees, birds singing. It's not Summer, it is not endless months of sunshine, but those Shoots, those buds, those singing birds are the evidence, the certainty of what is to come.
    The OTAT meeting (well everything depends on this process) - That is the official agreement that we pass their demand that we can measure and demonstrate consistency.
    This will be what we need for the "Pope's blessing" - to go and save sick children. The log jam will be broken. I think the pressure that has built up behind the OTAT jam will force matters along very nicely.

Dr Perrin, he with his late breaker and peer reviewed paper in the NEMJ, will give independent legitimacy to our analysis of the data that shows a paradigm treatment for heart disease. As others have pointed out, that alone is a company 20-30 times our current value. It won't be worth that in November but the path will be clear and the only obstacle will be a little time. The science will be giving us enough certainty that "will it ever" or "can it" will be replaced by the musings of what "cashflow discount" and other fine valuation "hats" people will be hanging on the share price.

Takeover offer? Yes it will be a possibility. But long term holder are not stupid people, they have held for a reason. That reason is not $10 or so. My view is that I have invested in a company that will secure my retirement and my children's future and I expect their children (if they get the hang of that aspect of life) if I am prepared to wait for at least 2 more years. We will see, but I am happy with my investment. I "ignored" those that "Tommy Flop" on these threads. Not all of them, as some are "bell weathers" and one in particular is starting to get excited.

November is usually a miserable month over here. However this month, we UK holders of Mesoblast will be importing a little (actually a lot) of Australian summer. Can't wait, but I will.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.