MSB 0.91% $1.11 mesoblast limited

the shorts will bail with margin calling and announcements due, page-390

1. 4,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5429

It certainly is the quarter to get excited...

OTAT feedback will enable
    1. The company to re-apply for GvHD approval
    2. The company to initiate the all cause ARDS / or 2nd Covid phase 3 trial
    3. Accelerate the closing of the Novartis deal and milestone payments if the feedback enables 1 or 2

FDA feedback on the final CLBP trial
    1. Should enable approval for the final joint EU/FDA trial , and associated Grunenthal milestone payments

FDA feedback on the block buster Dream HF trial
    1. Enables the company to continue with it's plan of a second phase 3, or possibly other avenues as directed from the FDA

AHA and NEJM article release
    1. I suspect this is really going to turn some heads as the world comes to grips with the only treatment that has proven so far to halt class 2 CHF progression in it's tracks. Big money are going to come wanting a slice of the pie and may end with an agreement earlier than people think or realize. IMO this agreement is going to be much bigger than the Novartis deal.
    2. I think this may well be the kick starter for Tasly's CHF studies in China since the results are so completely astounding. Remember the Tasly deal...
    Mesoblast will receive double-digit escalating royaltieson net product sales in China. Mesoblast is eligible to receive six escalating milestone payments upon the product candidates reaching certain sales thresholds in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.