FML 3.33% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi all,thanks cw. :) reiner - have you seen an elephant poop? -...

1. 85,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi all,

thanks cw. :) reiner - have you seen an elephant poop? - my god, it's big.

On a serious note - one hole - if it comes up with the goods - hmmmm, well if it gets 20m at a couple of grams - that will make every geo happy and it will probably move the market - but I don't know how much - but if it comes up with great numbers then the old girl will leave some smoke and dust on the screen.

I expect she will come back a bit after a first flush - how far I don't know.

Either way what I think will happen then is that we will get a run of good results - might take a while but they will drive a long uptrend.

Of course we might miss totally - but that is probably unlikely.

We should remember that we have two shots at this planned atm ---------- and I don't know what happens after that - I haven't heard if Dean is getting more holes down in this campaign.

Either way I really think you should have a bottle or two of your Krug handy -- perhaps not in the fridge - but not far away.

I think the timing is amazing - this drill going down now just when gold is threatening to move north (maybe) and we start drilling on the very day that gold goes up $30 - now that's an omen I will take.

I could be wrong and I am an optimistic tragic - but what I see is this

- gold in long term up trend
    - gold might be finishing a correction - maybe now or maybe in the next 3 or 4 weeks.
    - fml/cre having a good quarter - will report in say about 5 weeks
    - good signs on the Stone front
    - TI going like a fairytale
    - Madam grossly undervalued

All of the above coming in around the same time -------- if that doesn't sound like conditions for a stellar run - well, I am buggered if I know.

I would love TI to come in big - that would focus the spotlight on this picture.

She is going to be a very tense wait for these results imo.

have a great night

Pinto

ps - I remember your vision was at the kitchen sink - in a frilly french apron from memory - I have forgotten what the vision was though - can you refresh please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 13.0¢ $5.792K 38.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 362 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 20120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.