FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hi antree,hmmm, how long is a piece of string?If we keep control...

1. 85,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi antree,

hmmm, how long is a piece of string?

If we keep control of the company and if the wheels don't fall off ------- it really is a matter of time.

my gut tells me if the above conditions are in place and one can wait say ? 5 years - I reckon 1 million would come close.

Personally - if I can hold onto about 4 or 5 million without bothering to look at them - I will feel very comfortable.

There are so many factors at play with a gold mining company - honestly if gold did go anywhere near $3000 plus and madam keeps up the pace and pulls an elephant or two - half a million would look very good.

I know it looks impossible at the moment - but imagine if she keeps up the pace of 17k to 200k in a couple of years - go another 4 years - amazing.

For those who doubt - just look at the last quarter to what this one is - then factor in acquisition/one single solitary elephant and a rising gold price -------- it all starts to look very possible.

There will be times when she is overvalued and times when she is undervalued - and times like now.

If cw is correct in his confidence and some of us cheer squad are on the money -- then to have a crack at elephant hunting backed up by not one but 2 solid engine rooms - that are going from naturally aspirated to turbo - all for 200m is nothing less than bloody ridiculous.

To me it is starting to be easy to see why some goldies run to thousands of percent when they run at the end of a gold bull phase ------- and I reckon fml is going to be one of the front runners --------- so how many does one need?
    Don't know.

have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.