PER 2.50% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

people can kick & scream all they want i'm going to list points...

1. 35,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    people can kick & scream all they want i'm going to list points as they stand you make your own opinion on them.

>> Why would ISIS hand off candidates to ANP for penny sums ? Wouldn't a company always keep the best candidates in its own basket unless of course big pharma are willing to pay out for them.

>> Instead of simply listing numbers of drugs for comparison it should be broken down into stages.

ISIS have -

1 x approved Drug
    3 x Phase III
    14 x Phase II
    5 x Phase i
    8 x preclinical
    ---- 11 of those opartnered with big pharma

ANP have -

1 x Phase II returned by big pharma & now in the process of reinitiating through research institute in exchange for R&D expenditure
    1 x Phase II - soon to commence
    1 x preclinical

>> cash position while comparitive to market cap ANP is cashed & should be able to move the most advanced candidate atleast to the point of Phase II completion but it's along way from a company with $350M in the bank to advance it's own projects.

>> ISIS remains the owner of the technology the platform & IP to future Antisense drugs should they tick boxes THIS is where the value sits - looking into the future it holds far more than any 1 drug & likely where alot of it's current price rests.

I'll leave it there eh ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $16.80K 210.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24999 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.