ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

Hi allThis is just a quick note to the newbies. nana who...

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all

This is just a quick note to the newbies.
    nana who supports his/her claims with evidents and gives balance to the thread and allows people with less experience to make judgment with best and worst case scenarios. I do appreciate there work.

However I dont appreciate people like Ray who lie and make baseless claims. My point being his claim of non-producer and it was this statement that got my goat. We all do or should know about block 330 that will be a producer mind you only a 100 or so barrels a day but still a producer. And i find it very unfair to the people that got in on the highs to be lie to by someone who has know idea just baseless rants of 1 or 2 line rubbish that can trap people into making unjust losses.

So thous of you that got in on the highs yes there is risk and high risk but also great upside to this as well. I use to put all down rampers on my ignore thinking i new better but after some horrible losses due to me thinking i new better started to read both sides and put heaps of work into my own research allowing me to make judgment on the legitimacy of their claims whether they were up ramping or down ramping.

So what i am trying to say is it is worth looking at both sides and taking both side on board so you have balance in your judgment of where the SP is heading. It is not always blue sky's. But be careful who you listen to

My research has lead me to believe this is about a 2 year hold for me that is, as it is Reconcavo that i am excited about. So if you are looking at me for some form of guidance this is the time frame you need to be looking at. Don't think i can be any more honest than that.

I am not trying to tell anyone here how to suck eggs especially the old hands this is more of a post to the newbies as it is very easy to be sweep away with the hype on massive short term gains. But remember with possible massive gains you also take on the risk.

Best of luck all

And DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.