SHV 11.6% $3.95 select harvests limited

the shv story

1. 290 Posts.
    Shv share price is certainly shaping up...it's up from 3$ in just a few weeks after the radical movements since Feb..and up more than 300% from its lows..you could hardly blame anyone with a number of these to be lightening the load as I have been as well.

Still, I'm retaining much flesh in this game...I think the share price is getting a little stretched... for example, based on the 'strong buy' recommendation's estimate of just over 30 cents EPS

The simple fact alone is that $3.80 is getting up there for a company in transition with this debt and 30ish cents EPS....The food processing business will be smashed this year with the loss of the Woolies consumer business....but these losses will be more than offset by the outstanding growth in the almond portfolio and cyclical factors such as currency and almond price going SHV's way.

I'm very keen to see the profit result and metrics cause I think there could be a surprise on 30 cents EPS....I'll also be keen to see risk mitigation of debt paydown....I'm a happy holder but I can't say this business is cheap right now.....Best wishes to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.