AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

After wasting the last twenty minutes reading this rubbish I...

1. 250 Posts.
    After wasting the last twenty minutes reading this rubbish I thought it only fair to exact a little revenge by writing some of my own.
    I have been critical in the past about the lack of informetion flow but it was announced that we are now drilling on SJ and they will announce the drill results when they get them and they have announced all they can about the Kolosori process without predicting or guessing outcomes.
    Day traders have had plenty of opportunities to profit from this stock.
    As a long term holder I to have had opportunities to sell profitably and I did sell 70% of my shares at a profit just prior to the last CR because I was losing faith in the story but I did buy back in when they finally started drilling SJ (wished I had waited until today).
    On the one occassion I have phoned to company I got a call back and the guy I spoke to was generous with his time and candid with his answers.
    To the newbie shareholders that have not seen green numbers i feel your pain but I reckon if you are patient you will be rewarded.
    My intel is drilling results by the end of the month but what would a silly old cow patter know.
    GLTA
    Pie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.