AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

As you can see by other responses in this thread replies to...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    As you can see by other responses in this thread replies to phone calls and email have been very hit and miss and secondly you can't really say there have been plenty of opportunities to daytrade this considering how low the volume is most days it has only been high volume on dumping days. Also there have been people on here saying "next month" "newbie shareholders be patient" etc for years now so I don't think people are posting rubbish mate, this is genuine concern from a lot of long time holders I have always believed the story but after miss after miss that is diminishing.

Where do you see these drill results(if they ever come) taking us? Like I said before most of the large volume was over 30c you think we will double and go past that at most people's buy in? Then/if we do get close to the majority of buy in territory do you think people are going to stick around and be patient or get out and go somewhere else which will then suppress and keep the SP down? I'm not trying to down ramp here because I'm in and well in the red and hope we sky rocket but I'm over it and I think we all deserve some answers instead of deafening silence.

RMs shipping by Xmas statement has not helped and has left a bad taste in people's mouths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.