AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ResourcesG,I'm not suggesting bullish claims about the share...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    ResourcesG,I'm not suggesting bullish claims about the share price should be made. Based on the past 18 months, such claims would be rightly laughed at.

What I expect is for the company to get the balance right of building the company but keeping faith with share holders via communication. For well over one year, the company has ignored share holders. They don't reply to emails, phone calls, and do very little in terms of promoting the company.

Instead we have seen production targets missed, pushed out, the sale of Ridley go nowhere, and now the company finds itself in a bind trying to hold onto to its port allocation.

They have failed to win market support for their plans to build a rail line, and have ignored opportunities to promote positives for the company such as the continuation of the diesel rebate scheme.

I'm a long term holder and am not about to sell. But I post these thoughts they have been bugging me for some time because I see zero evidence that management realise that there are some problems that need fixing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.