PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

the silence is deafening , page-5

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Hey Disco... I wasnt hollering for you per say, I promise. However, your presence is a pleasant and most welcome surprise, though. Alive is good... as for the facial battering you've sustained, some consider a few facial scars attractive on a man!

Huh, the 60c comment I made back a couple months ago, attracted a few scoffs at the time. The funny thing about it is that it was in reference to Bripoz's GFC2 comment. I certainly did not expect us below 80c even in todays market. As per your chart, it's like we are in no-man's land... just dangling precariously without any safety net!

I liquidated half my PVM holding at a higher price (but at the cost of a substantial loss). Should "things" get really dire, I will buy more, but not before I am totally convinced that we have reached the absolute bottom. I am prepared to be very patient this time. I would rather wait for some definitive direction (determined by the US and EU goons in charge) before diving in to buy more.

The "good story" just aint enough it seems when sentiment sours. No good fighting it, you end up bruised and battered. Thats not to say I haven't been dipping my toes in a bit this week... but I remain very much on them. When everyone else is being cautious or out of the market, its difficult to trade with any conviction. "Value" is just not enough to go by in my opinion at the moment. A short term rally is on the cards currently, but I prefer to hold onto most of my cash and only trade in one stock that is showing good strength and buoyancy right at this time.

As Collsey pointed out, the all-quiet is prevalent on other forums. Even the XJO, these days, is a lot thinner than it used to be. A lot of people have either been scared off or pre-empted the downturn. Ok, the "Sell in May and Go Away" syndrome has lived up to its name once again, but the overseas troubles are at the fore and exaccerbating things. There's no ignoring it.

Now as for PVM getting as low 60c... todays low of 73.5c is not that far off!!! Thank goodness the DOW looks like wanting to go higher atm. Could easily revisit this level over the coming weeks and months, unless of course the ultimate disclaimer, QE3, eventuates.

Keep your chin up boys... and your guard up, Disco... and keep the music pumping!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.