HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Hi all the impatient Investors/Traders of PSY I thought it...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi all the impatient Investors/Traders of PSY
    I thought it timely to add the some of the Listing Rules, around announcements.

By the way when you have been holding this stock for as long as I have Oct 2005, you can then start to whinge, If your looking for a quick buck then stay and trade the s--t out of this thing,but if your a LT holder and believe in the Tech then be patient. I dare say JK has more invested than all of us on this forum put together. It may be only play money for him but his investment in this stock is substantial.

If I see the avg volume going through the roof and I can pin it to JK then I would start to be concerned. This stock will bounce back on substantial new news as it has done over the past 15 or so years. I do know people that paid $4,24 per share in its hey day (they have now averaged down) and are among the top 20 shareholders they are much wiser than me and to a certain degree I take my lead from them.

Listing Rule 3.1, which requires a listed entity to give ASX immediately any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities. D. The definition of “aware” in Chapter 19 of the Listing Rules, which states that: “an entity becomes aware of information if, and as soon as, an officer of the entity (or, in the case of a trust, an officer of the responsible entity) has, or ought reasonably to have, come into possession of the information in the course of the performance of their duties as an officer of that entity” and section 4.4 in Guidance Note 8 Continuous Disclosure: Listing Rules 3.1 – 3.1B “When does an entity become aware of information”. E. Listing Rule 3.1A, which sets out exceptions from the requirement to make immediate disclosure, provided that each of the following are satisfied. “3.1A Listing rule 3.1 does not apply to particular information while each of the following is satisfied in relation to the information: Page 2 of 4 3.1A.1 One or more of the following applies: • It would be a breach of a law to disclose the information; • The information concerns an incomplete proposal or negotiation; • The information comprises matters of supposition or is insufficiently definite to warrant disclosure; • The information is generated for the internal management purposes of the entity; or • The information is a trade secret; and 3.1A.2 The information is confidential and ASX has not formed the view that the information has ceased to be confidential; and 3.1A.3 A reasonable person would not expect the information to be disclosed.” F. ASX’s policy position on the concept of “confidentiality”, which is detailed in section 5.8 of Guidance Note 8 Continuous Disclosure: Listing Rules 3.1 – 3.1B. In particular, the Guidance Note states that: “Whether information has the quality of being confidential is a question of fact, not one of the intention or desire of the listed entity. Accordingly, even though an entity may consider information to be confidential and its disclosure to be a breach of confidence, if it is in fact disclosed by those who know it, then it ceases to be confidential information for the purposes of this rule.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.