ATV 0.00% 5.0¢ activeport group ltd

Nice post Touquoy...That is the reality of the situation i.e. AU...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Nice post Touquoy...

That is the reality of the situation i.e. AU if needed but all along ATV have stated their desire for debt being major component of funding etc etc.

I know one shouldn't always be too much of a Pollyanna and say that everything is fantastic in everything one does... however everything so far that ATV has said they will do has been delivered, all be it at a slower pace than we would want, with plenty of speed bumps to negotiate along the way.

Given that this stock is basically a specualtion (IMO a good one) then I really do think there are a few too many 'What if this bad thing happens?' and 'What if that bad thing happens?'being expounded at times. That's the path to stress and worry, and probably not good to be in such a 'risky' stock if every speed bump causes a worry....I just ask 'What if we get rich?' and leave it to the experts i.e. the company.

As an aside I see you have gotten 4 TU's as I type.

Given no doubt 2 of those are from your alter-ego's then who else gave you TU's, or do each of you alter-ego's have a split personality making them actually 4?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.