CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

the silence returns.

1. 18,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    The silence has returned after a busy morning on CER. It is a pity the posts got out of hand and it is a lesson that we must keep to the facts and let personal attacks stay out of the posts. There were a few points worth remembering. I made a point about CER having two values that I think are worth reposting and should be considered by all.

The first value is the current value established by traders and there is no doubt it has settled in the 9c to 11c range in the absence of more news or investment by some of the larger investors. I always see downramping as a sign that some traders are looking at the stock, trying to buy as low as possible and sell at a small profit. I'll join them and trade for accumulating more.

The second value is the true worth of the company. This should be calculated by the value of the companies assets plus any goodwill the company has established. Recent asset sales,which were made at the bottom of the market have established asset values far in excess of those suggested by the SP. Long term investors will be prepared to hold for the realisation of those prices. That value I suggest is around the 70c to $1 and I can see no reason to suggest to me that the value suggested is incorrect.I intend to hold the long term portion of my CER,CNP and VPG on this basis.

I challenge Dictionary or anyone else to put up an argument to dispute these facts.

Break the silence but no personal barbs please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.