CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

the silence returns., page-3

1. 229 Posts.
    nursery,

perhaps the low number of posts is *partly* due to reticence on the part of the average HC member that their post may receive a cool or critical reception.

Comments have been made to some posters that their posts are of little use or worth. When others read this they naturally feel some reticence about posting themselves in case their simple comment, or innocent viewpoint, is considered by the heavyweights as being a waste of space. And there is no lack of CER posters willing to criticise others.

A sort of class system has arisen in this forum and even I, who is quite thick skinned, have felt less than inclined to post since I have only simple observations to make, or simple questions to ask, and these may not be seen as of sufficient value to the luminaries that post here.

It is my view that if you think a post is a waste of space you just ignore it and move on without getting on your high horse. It is purely a subjective assessment anyhow. And criticism should be directed in civil words at the viewpoint or subject matter, rather than the person who posted it.

That's the way to encourage more posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.