CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Nursery, Just so you know, my written support of Eduardo was not...

1. 956 Posts.
    Nursery,

Just so you know, my written support of Eduardo was not intended as a criticism of your posting style, or the content of your posts. Indeed, I did not read into Eduardos post anything of that nature at all. I read his post, and supported it without considering that my support might offend you in the slightest.

In fact: I have the highest regard for what you have to say and I agree entirely with your stance toward the recent goings on at CNP.

However, if background noise is excluded from the discussions, new ideas might not eventuate, and the many people who spend time trawling through obscure publications might well decide to keep their very valuable finds to themselves.

As example:

Didn't Tweetie Pie find an article regarding the sale of Greatwoods Market Place (Texas), in the Sun Chronicle, which is a Massachusetts publication?

Tweetie Pie is certainly not "Background Noise" - it is only the obscurity of the situation to which I refer.

You are not short on supporters but if this forum was entirely populated by technical and professional analysis, it would lose a heck of a lot of appeal to the many who have much to contribute.

Your cracking the whip occasionally is highly respected, be proud you have it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.