The Silver Bullet to fix Housing Affordability

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    I write to the PM and Treasury quite often with ideas and suggestions that they almost always snub. But I just got a reply from Treasury from the Housing Unit Manager from the Social Policy Division. He said....

"There is no Silver Bullet to solving Housing Affordability. The Government's plan to reduce pressure on housing affordability is careful, calibrated and comprehensive response that will improve outcomes across the Housing spectrum."

IMO the First Silver Bullet should be used to Cull the amount of Leeches in Canberra that exist purely as Consumers that Suck off the rest of the Countries teet.

In Fact many silver Bullets could be used in Canberra to drain the Swamp because in reality canberra Produces Nothing, Contributes Nothing and extracts GST and revenue from every Town and City in Australia Just funneling into Canberra to maintain the High standard of Living for everyone there.

They are all Cosumers, they Produce Nothing. All they do is drain the Pockets from the rest of the Country and keep the rest of the country Poor, just so all the Suits in Canberra can get Cushy Jobs and High paypackets while producing Nothing at all.

I can think of at least another 10 Silver Bullets that would be very wisely used that would fix many things including affordable Housing.

But the First set of Silver Bullets should be used the Cull the jobs from all the Useless Government workers that Leech in Canberra off the Tax payers Teet. And get rid of every single one of them that hasnt ever ran their own Business Before.

It should be made mandatory that anyone applying for a Role in Government MUST have ran their Very own Business for at least 5 years.

The Job for Life-ers that leech in canberra should be first on the list for the Silver Bullets to fix Australias Economy
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 13/07/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.