UCM 3.70% 2.6¢ uscom limited

Your opinions on my mindset are absolutely wrong. I am spelling...

1. 10,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    Your opinions on my mindset are absolutely wrong. I am spelling out the honest facts of my thoughts very very clearly for you. Speccys rise and speccys fall. I have spelt this out a few times to you now already. Once again, this is a speccy to me, a lotto ticket, nothing more, nothing less. Which part of that sentence are you having difficulty understanding, how can I make it any clearer for you.

I am talking about the situation in China right now. You are avoiding any discussion on their dire situation. Sure it's not a good look for our company there in China, but to be honest, I am concerned for the long suffering Chinese people as the incompetent governance by the CCP has been nothing short of a catastrophic disaster, made their lives hell and getting worse by the day. This is why the CCP tries on such a massive scale to suppress all of the news about events happening in China. I know it, you know it, we all know it. There is no point in denying it. Now finally the whole world is waking up to their grim situation. The cat is out of the bag.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 29/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.603M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $972 37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17149 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.