UCM 0.00% 2.7¢ uscom limited

I see you have no facts to disprove any of my concerns. What a...

1. 10,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    I see you have no facts to disprove any of my concerns. What a pity.

Why then does the CCP suppress all that is true about China, by whatever means necessary and with such ruthless endeavour. With the CCP hiding so much truth about the reality of CCP behaviour in China and the world, their guilt has gone supernova for all the world to see.

CCP incompetent poisoning of Chinese land, soil, seawater, rivers, total food chain, citizens and atmosphere.... while supplying the best of everything to only the ruling elite. CCP controlled unrestricted warfare, genocide, forced organ harvesting, fentanyl distribution, covid 19, salami slicing of land from neighbouring countries, control of other countries through deceit, corruption and bribery, raping of the world's oceans, massive IP theft, corrupt business practices, an endless stream of lies from the very top, Chinese banks counterfeiting US currency, trade extortion, bullying and weaponisation, harassment of neighbouring country fishermen from their own fishing grounds, interfering with governments globally, undertaking the biggest ever arms race since WW2 while a billion of their own are so well below the poverty line.... and falsely accusing other governments of all the corruption that they themselves are guilty of on a grand scale.

The list goes on and on and on and on. I'd like to see honest positive news out of China and happy citizens there, but the facts drown out any positives with a tsunami of failure, dishonesty, incompetence, treachery and interference by the CCP. Chinese citizens are severely oppressed by the CCP and silenced by the brutal regime. I'm sure the Chinese citizens want change so very badly. I see no evidence to disprove any of the above abominations and far far more than I have listed. This is no game. This is evil on a scale that the world has never seen, all to support the criminal CCP regime while crushing the majority of their own population to remain in power. Oh how I wish I was wrong. I look at evidence from all sides hoping to see some light, but the evidence is massive and the evidence is compelling and the evidence is honest, nothing hidden, nothing fabricated.

Under the CCP, China is a bad place for both the Chinese and for the whole world. There is no honest or fair business dealings with such an untrustworthy regime as the CCP, just bullying, corporate theft, and unrestricted deceit. I hope this situation is remedied very soon.
    Last edited by Bill Gates: 24/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.604M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43716 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.