UCM 0.00% 2.7¢ uscom limited

That is your opinion. It is wrong. You cannot begin to...

1. 10,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    That is your opinion. It is wrong. You cannot begin to understand the wide net I have cast to obtain a balanced picture of reality in mainland China. Do not pretend to know my beliefs, resources and understandings. You guess wrongly. I know the facts.

This was a speccy to me. Your analysis is so far off the truth. My small investment bothers me as much as not winning the X-lotto last week, ie, not in the slightest.

Capital, business and even the wealthy Chinese elite are flooding out of China. Nobody can hide this fact and nobody but the CCP and its' supporters would even attempt to hide this and so many other truths.

This isn't about me. This is about the global view including from inside of China of what is going down in CCP controlled China and the unfortunate reality of it is really grim for the Chinese people. Unfortunately for the long suffering Chinese, this is a solid fact, a fact that I totally regret, a fact bought about entirely by the corrupt and incompetent CCP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.604M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $8 284

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 284 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 28216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.