ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

The sky could be the limit, page-196

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi people and Ollie,

My laywer doesn´t gives me advises in which shares invest; I ask him advise just in legal matters, and he has been very cautious on this case, due to the (not much) information we get.

Since we have a decision,n the case is now public to everyone: I already asked my laywer to get full acess to the court and then we can see what´s been written there by Luso and NLI.

I´m still holding my investment decision: i´d love to invest NLI because it´s my country but i´m full of doubts.

Anyway, what Cuica says is a clear lie: the decision means that NLI lost definitely acess to the research contract, because it expires 7.12; next phase is a exploration contract, but this was never the business between NLI and Luso.

Court case was never about being or not in the place: it´s ridiculous; see the ASX announcements.

NLI is out of game: NLI will never explore the mine.

NLI has to go for a normal case demanding indemnity by losses and damages, if they can prove had a legal agreement that Luso failed in their obligations; but this case will last years…5, 6, 7 it depends.

I think that full acess to the court case will clarify a lot of dust there´s been in the air.

I´ll give news soon.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.